Sunday, May 24, 2009

Life in Spain > Life in Waco

Apparently traveling out of the country makes your life 100% more interesting to other people. No one has ever once said to me "Caitlin your life is really interesting and I would like to read about it on a daily basis". However, when I decided to go to Spain someone ACTUALLY said "You should keep a blog while you're in Spain. I would read it." (Thanks Meagan)
So, since there is expressed interest, I find myself knee deep in the world of blogging.
The fact that I am new to this mixed with an unknown schedule/the fact that I may or may not have Internet access on a regular basis in Spain prompts me to warn you that this very well could be my first and last post. I'm not guaranteeing much. (I will try to remember to update if circumstances permit)
So, here begins my journey to Spain. Hopefully it will prove to be interesting with some funny tidbits here and there, but like I said I am not guaranteeing much....
Well, I better go pack.

Welcome to my life abroad.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio